[Tango-L] thrill

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Mon Oct 16 12:41:07 EDT 2006

Lucia, I have to agree with Astrid.  There are times I read your posts
and wonder who died and made you queen.  I think that you do not always
realize the attitude your posts convey.  I try to choose and believe
that it is an inability to express yourself properly in English.  I see
this many times with my English students here in Buenos Aires.  They
assume they are using proper words and intentions when they are not.
Perhaps you could be a little more careful when you write.  The same is
true for me when I write and speak in Spanish.  I do not want to
discourage your writing, it is only to tell you that you should try to
be more careful.