[Tango-L] The thrill is gone...how to get it back?

joanneprochaska@aol.com joanneprochaska at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 09:42:22 EDT 2006

Dear Rob,

We don't know what we don't know.

Sometimes others point out "WWDK".
Sometimes others teach us "WWDK".
Sometimes others get angry with us for "WWDK".
Sometimes others gossip about "WWDK".
Sometimes we make it a goal to find out "WWDK".
Sometimes we think that there isn't anything that we don't know.
Sometimes we think we know everything we need to know.

You may never experience the same type of thrill again in tango.
And that is OK.
You may experience another type of thrill that is completely different.
And that is OK too.
You may decide that the thrill you felt is like infatuation (i.e., exhilirating but short-lived), after you experience a deeper, more satisfying drink from the nutrient-rich river that is the tango.

Blessings on your tango journey and DON'T GIVE UP !!!

Joanne Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio