[Tango-L] The thrill is gone... how to get it back?

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Fri Oct 13 16:13:49 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

Three suggestions, without any knowledge of how you already dance...

(1)
Try dancing to melody instead of rhythm. If you can get a partner to
follow you there, it'll be quite a thrill.

(2)
Try breaking the "rules" from time to time, just for variety. (It's
after a little of this that one understands there aren't any rules, only
a set of "best practices," all of which have exceptions.)

(3)
Don't do anything exactly the way you've been taught it.

You can never be anonymous again, at least in your (new) hometown, but
you can always become more unpredictable.

Go deep.

Jake Spatz
DC