[Tango-L] To dance or not to dance-- that is the question

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Tue Oct 10 18:17:35 EDT 2006

Good. So that "great dancer" is wrong. Good.
There is a reason to dance every tanda. It is not necessary, but if one (
like me ) dances every tanda he is not crazy or something.

Thank you!

( or may be I am? )
Igor.
PS. I hope you getting better and will be able completely recover, Michael!
I wish you good health and tangos!

"To dance!!!"