[Tango-L] The Good Dancer

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 18:14:53 EDT 2006

--- Gibson Batch <gibsonbatch at hotmail.com> wrote:

> But it always upsets me to see eager new people turned
> away from those 'good
> dancers' who know how to dance.

I don't quite understand...turned away how?  Are the
newbies asking for a dance and getting refused?  Are the
good dancers being so snobbish that they can't say hello?

One thing to keep in mind is that *everybody* wants to
dance with the "good dancers".  Somebody is going to be
turned down.

Regarding your earlier email about nuevo music.  There are
plenty of slower nuevo peices that are "sad".  "Nothing
Else Matters" by Apocolyptica (originally by Metallica) is
one of our favorites.  If you don't stay until the end of
the milongas, you might not be hearing those pieces.

Trini de Pittsburgh

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm