[Tango-L] Cortinas (not the old car from the '70s)

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Fri Oct 6 13:35:43 EDT 2006

I endorse Nina's acute insight.

I see this all the time. People turning up at milongas in torn jeans, trainers, scruffy t-shirts, trying to dance to anything that's playing regardless of whether or not it's tango. Sailing across the centre of the dancefloor, teaching on the social dancefloor (this REALLY gets me!), nodding acknowledgement of friends arriving/leaving during what's supposed to be an intimate, connected, focused engagement with the current dancing partner ("yeah, speak to you later. I'm dancing just now, Don't go away until I speak with you. Cheers")... etc etc etc.

Grrrrr....

Regards

Dani