Workflow log Security

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Wed Aug 20 12:52:20 EDT 2014

Hey Sue,

   Not sure if this will help your issue completely, but I've in the past
enabled & disabled some of the featured items of the GOS, so you could
disable the 'Workflow Overview' menu item, that is if they don't need it. I
attached a very old Doc on how to do it, I'm not at my own computer right
now so I don't have any of my later documentation on it.
.
.
Jeffrey A. Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com