Workflow log Security

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Wed Aug 20 13:28:29 EDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response!

This is exactly what I need…..it will lock the users out of the workflow logs but as the administrator, I will still be able to see them!  Thank you so much for your help!!!

FYI…..It is transaction SGOS…..I added an entry for WF_OVERVIEW and WF_ARCHIVE (which are the Workflow Overview and Archived Workflows options in the GOS menu) and made them inactive.

[cid:image001.png at 01CFBC7A.671ADF00]

Now it does not show in the dropdown.
[cid:image006.png at 01CFBC7A.9E483CC0]

Sue Doughty