Send Task Description via email [Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 07:31:05 EDT 2012

Hi Margaret/ Kyle/Prakash,

Thanks for your replies yesterday.
I think the problem in our case is that, there is two records in ADR6 with the user id. We believe this is caused by a recent upgrade. So every user has more than one personal number/address number in ADR6 table with two different email id's both being defined as default.

I might have to look at the OSS notes to see if there is any standard utility to adjust the address information stored in SAP for the users. Will keep update back....

Kind Regards,
Vijay