Send Task Description via email

Kyle McCarter kmccarter at csc.com
Wed Apr 25 08:24:19 EDT 2012

Greetings Vijay,

I wonder if the user account in question here has a forwarding email
address set up. This can be done by the user from within SAP Business
Workplace via 'Settings'-> 'Office Settings'. It can also be set up by the
Workflow Administrator via transaction SO36. As long as the validity date
range for the 'Auto-Forwarding' is valid, notifications will be sent to
that email address instead of the user's default or main address.

Hope this was helpful.

Kindest Regards,

Kyle McCarter
Principal Leader - CSC
EITS Application Development & Support
+1 520.663.9234 (Office)
+1 520.664.7230 (Mobile)
kmccarter at csc.com
9000 S. Rita Road, Tucson AZ

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when
we created them.”
Einstein