SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 79, Issue 20, Message 3, PPOME - Update Position assignments in Production box

Wilbert Mulleners w.mulleners at pyramid.nl
Thu Jun 9 16:55:50 EDT 2011

MadABAPper,

Same issue/discussion came up on November 09/10th 2010 together with Robert
van den Bergh.

Here we concluded in the end:
It is very practical to assign users/holders to positions within
Organizational Management (on a QAss/Prod system), independent the settings
in SCC4.
Up to now it seems to be possible by coincidence. Now SAP has to provide us
with a proper correction/solution …

However, I do not know whether SAP already provided a solution. When not,
they should.

Regards,
Wilbert Mulleners