Unable to display the hyperlink

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:57:23 EDT 2011

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange issue with work item text.I am passing a hyper link to
the workflow template. The workflow template is receiving the link 100% (all
characters) into a string attribute but when the same link is binded to the
user decision step to display in work item text some of the charaters are
eliminated (last 20 chars are eliminated) I have checked this in SOST
display and also the email arrived in microsoft outlook inbox , the task
element is also a string attribute I am unable to understand why is this
happening. Can someone help me in fixing this.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..