Processing R/3 Work Items in CRM IC Webclient Agent Inbox

Raul Rivera raul.v.rivera at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:47:22 EDT 2010

Hello Workflow Experts,

This is a CRM-Workflow Question.

I am doing a prototype to integrate (or send) Workflow Work Items to the CRM
IC Webclient Agent inbox because our client wants to process their R/3
workflow generated work items in the CRM IC Webclient (ICWC) Agent Inbox
instead of the R/3 Business Workplace.

I have done CRM configuration and  the ICWC Agent Inbox could now pull a
list of work items from the external SAP R/3 system.

However, I could NOT process these work items from the IC WebClient agent
inbox.  When I double click the work items in the ICWC, nothing happens.
Also, it seems that I am missing a few "Business Workplace" buttons in the
ICWC agent inbox that allows you to process the work items such as Complete,
Display buttons.

I have SAP_ALL in CRM and the CRM workflow system is correctly configured
through a check in SWU3. We are using CRM 6.0 and ECC 6.0.

Your input or if you can point me to documentation regarding this issue will
be appreciated.

Raul Rivera