SWW_CONTOB entries missing

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 05:56:43 EDT 2010

Ravi,

At first glance this would sound like a genuine OSS message needs to be raised. SAP's code should work regrdless of which Container option you've chosen, especially if you're calling an 'RH_*' Function Module.

But looking at the code inside that FM I'd be a little concerned if I were you that the code hasn't been touched since 2003 and the Database View it depends on (SWIVOBJECT) not adjusted since 2005 and entirely dependent on SWW_CONTOB.

Fundamentally I think you have a bigger functional issue here in that the code you are currently relying in simply could not cope with the changes that came in as part of ECC 6.

You may want to ask SAP if they can suggest an alternative option entirely.

If you plan on continuing to use this FM and how it currently works then you must switch your WFs back to the 'old' Persistence profile as the FM is completely unaware of the new XML approach.

Regards,

Mike GT