SWW_CONTOB entries missing

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 22:04:31 EDT 2010

Hello Fellow WUGgers

I have developed a new workflow in ECC6 and it has defaulted the Persistence
profile (Workflow Builder => Basic Data => Version Dependent => Control tab
) to *XML Persistence.* What this does is it does not create enrtries in
SWW_CONTOB. The standard FM *RH_GET_ATTENDEE_WORKITEMS *reads the view *
swivobject* and there are no results returned, which in turn affects the
data displayed to the attendee when they click on their Training History in
ESS.

I could not find any recent notes for this FM.

My question is, what are the implications of changing the persistence
profile? Or Should I be changing the standard code to read the correct
tables?

Thanks for your help.

--
Best Regards