SWW_CONTOB entries missing

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jul 6 07:19:57 EDT 2010

Based on Mike's comments I'd be inclined to give up on it and write your
own using SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT.
Most of the HR stuff is gradually being replaced by OO so there's
sometimes little hope of getting these things updated. For that type of
function I'd personally think it less effort to write my own or look for a
class than to go the OSS route.