Travel events - bus2089

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Wed Jul 7 09:28:31 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I am having some issues with multiple events triggering simultaneously.

When user DELETES record in PR05, I am getting DELETED and CHANGED at same time.

This is causing me headaches in my runtime.

The WF template currently has a simple fork and I catch the events (wait for event)

on APPROVE, CHANGED, DELETED, and CANCELED. On delete, both delete and cancel are triggering

but is erroring out since I no longer have an object reference.

I don't 'see' anything obvious on how to turn off multiple event triggers.

ECC6

Opinions?

Rick Sample | SAP Workflow Analyst/Developer
11885 Lackland Road | Maryland Heights, MO 63146 | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 | rick.sample at graybar.com<mailto:rick.sample at graybar.com>
www.graybar.com<http://www.graybar.com/> - Works to Your Advantage

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB1DAE.5F7E5160]<http://www.graybar.com/>