PR Create

gopinath srikakulam srikagop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:42:13 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

I am new to the Workflow... I got one scenario Plese guide me...

PR Create – When a PR is created and saved, release strategies and workflow
approval program determine the approvals required and route to approvers
based on required fields in the PR such as Account Assignment Category,
Plant, Requisitioner User ID, Valuation Price, and Account Assignment such
as Cost Center, WBS Element, Network or Order #.
When a PR is saved and release strategy is determined, an email is sent to
the PR creator and Requisitioner (if not the same) with relevant PR
information.  If the Requisitioner’s approval level is higher than the PR
value, then a background release is performed.  If Requisitioner’s approval
level is lower than the PR value, then the PR is routed for approval, and
email(s)

is/are sent to the approver(s), and to their SAP Inbox for workflow
approval.

PR Approval

Approval Flow is based on Account Assignment (AA) Category:

·         When AA = K Cost Center, PR approvals are routed to the manager of
the Requisitioner until PR is completely released,

·         When AA=P Project or N=Network, PR approvals are routed to the
Project Responsible Person, and then to their manager until PR is completely
released,

·         When AA=O=PM Order, PR approvals are routed to the Planner Group,
and then to their manager until PR is completely released.

When final approval is reached, and the PR is completely released, an email
is sent to the Requisitioner and PR Creator (if not the same) and to the
Buyer saying the PR is Approved and Ready for PO.
See diagram Visio-PR Approval Workflow Process below for the email routing
for PR Approvals.

So guide me to finish this...