PR release strategy workflows CEBAN

Metin Cansan mcansan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:42:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

Release of PR is based on fields of CEBAN. You use CEBAN in order to set
characteristic of PR class. Then you fill necessary value from customizing
for PR class by doing so you determine which PR’s goes for approver which
doesn’t.

Yes, if you add custom field to CEBAN you have to also indicate that field
in user exit.