Mobile Workflow for SAP Launch

Waddell, Josh josh.waddell at sap.com
Thu Sep 3 13:08:15 EDT 2009

Hello SAP Workflow Users' Group,

I would like to take a few minutes of your time to introduce an exciting
new solution SAP has co-innovated with our strategic mobile partner
Sybase.  Together, SAP and Sybase are mobilizing SAP Business Suite
processes through the mobile inbox solution. These mobile productivity
applications are built by Sybase to meet the needs of SAP customers, are
fully certified and supported by both SAP and Sybase.

With this offering, mobile workers can complete specific pre-defined
processes, such as requests and approvals for travel, leave or perform a
time recording event. The solution supports iPhone, Windows Mobile
smartphones today, followed shortly with support for Nokia Series 60 and
BlackBerry devices.

We are now accepting early-adopter/beta users.  The trial usage is
scheduled to start in October, for a period of 6-8 weeks, and there will
be no-charge for this beta software.  I have attached all of the details
for your review.  If you would like to apply to participate in the early
adopter program, or to get more information, please reach out to me
directly.

Best Regards,
Josh

Josh Waddell
Global Ecosystem and Partner Group
SAP AG
1001 Summit Boulevard
Atlanta, GA  30319
T  +1 404 943 2872
F  +1 610 492 1090
M  +1 404 513 8465
E  josh.waddell at sap.com

 <<Sybase Mobile WorkFlow for SAP - Customer Preview.doc>>
<<Beta_Program_Sybase_Mobile_Workflow_SAP_082509.doc>>
<<L03196_Sybase_Mobile_Workflow for SAP.PDF>>