De-activation / removing of workflows

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Fri Sep 4 08:20:56 EDT 2009

I tried it just now but the change of status does nothing.... Is
apparently only a setting for information....

But when you go from the workflow builder start screen in the menu to
"Additional data - Agent assignment - Maintain" and then go to the
Attributes, you have a checkbox for "Locked for instantiation". This
prevents the workflow to appear in SWUI so the workflow can not be
started. I think that this is the option to "de-activate"  the workflow.

Just for your info on this Friday ;-)

Kind regards,
Robert