Really Spooky Behaviour (Arghadip Kar)

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 16:11:57 EST 2009

Hi

Very Strange behaviour. Is this issue happening regularly or to all the workitems. I think it seems that there was some problem with the system which caused the system to refresh. I will ask you to check for the fresh instances. This cannot happen on a regular basis. Yes you need to may be find a turnaround on the workitems that was misrouted. I hope you are taking into account substitution also which sometimes makes us feel agent assignment is not wrong.
Thanks

Arghadip Kar

SAP Workflow Expert

IBM INDIA