Really Spooky Behaviour

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:25:28 EST 2009

Didn't realise halloween + SPs do a number on workflows ;-)

One more piece of information I forgot to mention, this problem only occurs
in our production environment. I could not repeat it in our test
environments even though they are all on the same level of support packs.

It almost seems like a container index issue if there would have been such a
thing.

Again any help is welcome.
Shalini