Handling work items which got struck up

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:41:46 EDT 2009

 You have not told us if you tried SWPC that Seth mentioned before. As per
the screenshot the workitem seems to have completed but the workflow has not
progressed further. Try SWPC first and then check the workflow again, expand
all nodes to see if there are messages anywhere else. Also, let us know if
the workflow deinition was recently changed.