Use of substitution to classify tasks

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Wed Jul 15 10:08:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just want to make it clear that Alloy (IBM/SAP Lotus Notes
integration) substitution is  supported according to the rules in the
backend.

In fact, I just happened to mention substitution as an important factor
in decision-making in a blog on sdn yesterday:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15025

BTW: Comments very, very, very, gratefully received - not just from
Lotus Notes users.

Best regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG