Workflow Pop-up not displaying

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Wed Mar 12 09:35:08 EDT 2008

Hello Mark,

Thank you for replying. I have solved the issue by setting a priority
'1'  as a hardcode on the event container. This flowed through to work
items attributes and changed the priority to express. In addition I set
the agent determination to SAP rule AC30000012 which sent the pop-up to
all users on the distribution list.

regards

David.S.Dittmer