Workflow Pop-up not displaying

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:48:33 EDT 2008

G'day David,

I've had problems (long ago) with this that related to automatic forwarding
settings at user level. Have you tried testing with a few different users? I
believe there is also a system wide parameter that can disable the pop-ups,
but this is really just vague recollection... Not very helpful I know.

Play with some different users and have a look at the automatic forwarding
settings in SBWP or SO16 (is it?)

If you create an express email message for a user, do they get a pop-up? If
not then you probably need to look at more general issues than your WF set
up.

Good luck,
Mark