Problems opening attachments inside work-item

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 04:38:37 EDT 2008

Good day all,

I'm having an issue currently within the SAP Inbox, it's regarding file
attachments inside the work-items.
The problem is that for some reason that I don't know, the files are
correctly uploaded to the the work-item but afterwards I cannot access to
them correctly. Not even to a simply comment (using the RAW format type).
When you click on the attachment link, nothing happens.

I have tried setting the option "(Double)-clicking on an object displays the
Object in the same window" in the User Settings, but the file that opens is
not the right one, it usually open an older attached file from other
work-item or so. It's very strange...

The thing is that I've tested in another computer and it works fine there
"without" enabling the setting I mentioned. So when I try without enabling
this setting, nothing happes, no file is open, no attached comment either...

I've discarded that it's an autorization issue, and also is not the SAP GUI
(710).

Have you experienced the same problem? or any input on this to solve it or
what could be happening?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. I'll be waiting for your comments..