Showing user-id in dialog box of "Assigned agents"

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Mar 11 04:53:48 EDT 2008

Hi wuggers,

I would like to share a solution of a question a friend of mine gave me:

Display a workitem
Choose Goto-->Agents-->selected agents

There will a small dialog appear that shows the selected agents for that particular work item. Usually you see the user's full name there. But he also sees the org.-object-id, i.e. US WACH

After a while of changing personal settings forth and back I remembered a setting when you manage the organizational model, that you can switch to "View key": On. And that was it!
So go into the maintenance via PPOM or PPOM_OLD, than switcht the maintenance view to the classic ABAP format. There you'll find the menu View-->Key on.
This setting is also used for that agent-assigned dialog box.

Best wishes,
Florin