Question on standard rule 168

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:44:17 EDT 2008

Hi All.

I have a question with regards standard rule 168 used as responsible agent.
Here's the scenario
Initially when work item triggered rule 168 determined responsible aget is
USER_A. This is correct result according to employee communication infotype.
Then we changed communication infotype to USER_B. When we check workflow
log, recipients are USER_A and USER_B. Then we changed to USER_C, now
workflow log shows recipients are USER_A and USER_C.

We tried to login as USER_B and USER_C but none of them received work item.
Only USER_A receive work item. And for your additional information USER_A is
not open work item yet.

Does anybody have clear explanation on this?

Thanks