Discrepancy of Workflow Version

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Aug 12 05:59:33 EDT 2008

Hi Sherie,

Whilst on the learning curve, it is a *very* good idea to generate a new
version before each major change. It has no impact on the transported
versions but will enable you to revert back and/or see what changed.

It also helps safeguard against corruptions - if it starts spewing strange
errors just open previous version, generate a new one and redo whatever.
You can even copy/paste steps between versions.

Cheers,
Mike