Example of SAP Script

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Nov 26 18:23:44 EST 2007

Hal,

   Attached is something I put together a while ago as a training doc. for a someone, hope it helps.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business-Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:     (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com

   The information contained in this message maybe privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hal Fairless
  To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
  Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:57 PM
  Subject: Example of SAP Script

  Anyone out there have an example of a task description that uses SAPscript to vary the content of the description.  I want to vary the content of a user message based on the content of a couple of container elements.  Need to insert variable content depending the values.  I used to but that was many years and clients ago.  Please respond directly to: fairless0816 at msn.com.

  Many thanks to all.