Example of SAP Script

Daley, Mark M. Mark.Daley at woodside.com.au
Wed Nov 21 05:33:39 EST 2007

Hi Hal,

In task description in (old sap script editor mode) insert command  '/:'
in the tag column on the left, then in the text editor line insert your
command, eg

/:                     IF  &_WI_OBJECT_ID.PARAM1& <> ' '

                         Say some stuff referencing other params

/:                     ELSE

                         Say something else

/:                     ENDIF

For other commands I recall seeing help on command syntax somewhere in
SAP help for sap script. Also F1 on the tag column gives some info.

Mark