Need help in deadline monitoring

Jammi Prasad jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 20:07:54 EDT 2006

I have a urgent requirement from my client where i have to monitor a dialog work item.

  If agent does not take any action in 10 days, i need to send a remainder email.

  If agent still does not respond, after 20 days i need to escalate it to the higher manager.

  Can anyone please help me how i can get this done, especially adding to deadlines to single work item.

  regards,

  Prasad