ASUG 2007 Spring Conference - Feedback welcome!

Susan Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Sep 25 19:50:18 EDT 2006

Hello Workflow-ers!

We are beginning to plan for the 2007 Annual Conference, and you can
help us (the Workflow and Business Management SIG) in developing a
conference that has the topics that interest you most.

What topics are of interest to you ? Event Creation ? Role Resolution ?
What's coming in Guided Procedures ? Workflow and BSPs ? Upgrades with
Workflow ?

Those are just a few ideas to get the ball rolling.

Please feel free to submit your ideas for topics either in this
discussion forum, or you can email your ideas to me directly at
keohan at ll.mit.edu

I am looking forward to working with you and ASUG to plan an exciting
Spring Conference.

Thanks for your ideas -

Sue Keohan
Workflow and Business Process Management SIG Program Chair