Triggering events PDRELA_025.requested, PDRELA_025.deleterequested and PDRELA_025.moverequested

Yung. David David.Yung at esb.ie
Mon Sep 25 06:19:56 EDT 2006

Hello fellow workflowers,

I am having some trouble getting events

PDRELA_025.requested
PDRELA_025.deleterequested
PDRELA_025.moverequested

raised to trigger SAP standard HR workflows WS01200147 (PE_APPROVE01),
WS012000151 (PE_APPROVE02) and WS012000160 (PE_APPROVE03) in HR.

I know that I must make an entry in transaction SWEHR3 and that the
entry must reference a custom function module which will in turn call FM
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT to actually trigger the event.  That's all good
and fine, but I am having trouble identifying which function codes I
must be using for the triggering of each event.  I have looked through
the list of function codes available and I can't find anything for a
requested booking.  There are plenty of function codes for actual
bookings (BOKP, BOKF, etc), cancellations, moves, etc. but nothing on
requested booking, requested cancellation or requested rebooking.

i.e., when a user which does not have authorization to book a course
attempts it through PV7I in the Portal, which function code actually
gets used that I can recognise to trigger the event to start the
corresponding approval workflow?

I was tempted to link the triggering of the requested event to function
code BOKP and BOKF but if I do that, the actual booking to the course
will already have been performed, so it would be pointless to have an
approval workflow for something that has already been booked...

Please, if anyone has successfully made the configuration to trigger
these events, your help and insight will be much appreciated.

Regards,

David Yung

PS: we are on BASIS release 620, HR 4.70.

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily  represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.