Cross-system method call

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Sep 25 08:46:06 EDT 2006

Thank you - that one had slipped by me!

Actually we decided "go for the future", i.e. use ABAP objects instead
of BOR. We also changed our design a little so we don't have to make as
many calls across systems. The need for a cross-system call in the first
place is historic (legacy), the details needed are actually stored in
the ECC 6.0 system - I just need to get some information from the other
system first, to know which details to look up.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP