Reciprocal of 168

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:51:10 EDT 2006

Thanks Mike. Yes it can be coded and Eval paths can form part of the
solution. The point my HR ABAPer was making was that it can't be done with a
single sexy Eval Path that could be plugged in simply to RH_STRUC_GET.

What I'm hoping to avoid is the having to code the logic for Reports To vs
Chief and the handling of Chiefless Org Units.

Have fun,
Mark