Reciprocal of 168

Mike Nickson mikenickson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:42:17 EDT 2006

Mark

I agree with what they are saying that it can be done with evaluation paths.

I have code for ascending an org structure based on evaluation path
parameters to find the org unit a user belongs to, but if you passed it an
appropriate evaluation path parameter then I think it would also descend the
org structure.

I do not have access to an HR system at the moment to check out what
evaluation paths might be available, but could lay my hands on it within a
couple of days.

Regards

Mike