SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) - Line Item SC approval, Completion required for new Line

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:24:50 EDT 2006

Thanks again Miguel.

That's amazing! That note answers my question from a month ago exactly and I
was stunned that I hadn't found it, but it doesn't like to be found. I just
tried searching OSS for both "WS14500015" and "BBP_WFL_EMPL_WI_BADI" and in
neither case is it returned despite the fact that both terms appear in the
note. I wonder how often that happens and useful notes choose not to be
found. Strange.

Have fun,
Mark