Agent determination at the top of the OM

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 05:37:17 EDT 2006

Dear Wugers

What do people do in a scenario where you have an Agent determination Rule
like 0000157 (Superior (chief position) and the Person is actually at the
top of the Org structure?  The std rule would fail as theres no superior.

I have programmed new Rules around this in the past, but I thought I would
ask to see what other people had done.  Possibly use Relationship types,
seems like quite a good option.

How creative about this have you been in the past?

Andy
--
Andy Curtis
(m) 07798 603099