SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) - Line Item SC approval, Completion required for new Line

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Thu Jul 20 08:34:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

I once used this BADI. See OSS note  838575.

Code:
method IF_EX_BBP_WFL_EMPL_WI_BADI~CHECK_REQUESTER_WI.

send_to_requester = 'X'.

overwrite_syst_behaviour = ' '.

endmethod

Not sure that's really necessary.

Cheers

Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | London
Technology Services
SAP Application Architect

T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\madaocru\Application%20Data\Microsoft
\Signatures\www.capgemini.com>

Join the Collaborative Business Experience