SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) - Line Item SC approval, Completion required for new Line

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:01:22 EDT 2006

Thanks Miguel, although not what I wanted to hear really. It is possible to
add incomplete items to a cart in process, so I guess I'll have to prevent
it via BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.

On a side note has anyone made use of the BAdI *BBP_WFL_EMPL_WI_BADI*? It
doesn't come with any doco and I can't find a reference to it anywhere (WUG,
SDN, OSS, Google). It does however seem to answer my original question about
how to send all changes back to the Requestor.

Have fun,
Mark