Agent Determination From Role Resolution for Background Tasks

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 13:36:31 EDT 2006

 Tom,

 Your resp. role must have WERKS as a container element that for dialog steps is supplied via Role binding in step definition. In your code, you must therefore pass this value in the Actor_ Container tables parameter of the FUNCTION 'RH_GET_ACTORS'. You can use the standard macros to create and populate the container as below.

 include <cntn01>.
 swc_container wa_container.
 swc_create_container wa_container.

 swc_set_element wa_container 'WERKS' wa_werks.

  Best Regards,
 Ramki Maley.