SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_REDORULE

Mike.Nickson@boots.com Mike.Nickson at boots.com
Fri Apr 28 12:02:47 EDT 2006

Basis 620 Level 55 - HR 470 Level 51

When I am executing SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_REDORULE (as part of a method),
for most workitems it work OK and the workitem is rerouting according to
the current agent assignment rules against it.
However when that workitem is a PCR (Personell Change Request), after the
call to the function module the workitem is being distributed to ALL users
(i.e. As a general task visible to all users).
This is causing problems as random curious users are grabbing the workitem
(and thereby reserving it) and then on occasions also rejecting it.

This is a sensitive area of the business and I am then manually having to
snatch it back and reassign it to the correct user agent.

Does anyone have any idea why SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_REDORULE leaves PCR
(and I suspect possibly other) workitems as a general task available to
all users ?

The full scenario is that if a user changes position in the HR org
structure, then we reevaluate the agent rules against their workitems to
ensure that they are still relevant to them in their new position.

Mike