Work item sent to multiple workflow inboxes after deadline

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Sep 14 12:56:45 EDT 2005

  Deanna,

      You were on the right track with Option 2, but after the DM,
have a _New_ work item go to the Mgr & Mgr's Boss. A question would
be does the Boss need to actually execute this item, or do they just
need to be notified? If so, you can keep the work item in the Mgr's
inbox & just send a message to the Boss. Hope that helps.

  -- Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
www.Business-Workflow.com[1]

  Quoting Deanna Wong: