Reminder and escalation

Peter Roehlen peter.roehlen at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:36:03 EDT 2005

Hi Johnson,
 The program you mentioned is great for notifying people that they have a
work item in their workflow inbox but unfortunately does nothing about
sending an email or moving a work item to another person's inbox after a
deadline.
 You need to look into deadline monitoring which is probably a bit too
involved to explain here. Check the R/3 library at http://help.sap.com. Pick
your release and then do a search using "deadline monitoring." There is some
config to be set up and a batch job to be scheduled. In the workflow builder
there is a wizard called "Model deadline monitoring".
 There is another wizard for sending email called "Include Send Mail."
 Good luck,
 Peter Roehlen.