SAP GUI 4.6c and Windows XP SP2 not playing well together...

koenraad.janssens@sidmar.arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Tue Mar 29 00:43:59 EST 2005

Dear all

Is this the case only with 4.6c or might this be a problem on 620 too as
we're thinking of upgrading to SP2 soon...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Salutations,
Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Atentos saludos,

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V. - ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
email: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com

sobolewskid at marafiq.com.sa
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
29/03/2005 07:08
Please respond to sap-wug

        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: SAP GUI 4.6c and Windows XP SP2 not playing well together...

Hello Rick,

Alon is right, we had the problem with a couple of PCs after installing
SP2. The Dword/registry fix allways works.

Dominik Sobolewski
SAP Workflow Consultant

MARAFIQ

Tel:         +966 3 340 9835