Executing Standard UWL work items

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 29 00:26:53 EST 2005

Hi Jeff,
You are most definitely not completed your UWL configuration.

Make sure you read the admin guide for the UWL in the SAPNetWeaver04
help.  Look in the help for the portal under "Standard Portal Content
for Users".

Make sure you have completed the appropriate portal administration
configuraiton in the "Portal Content" configuration for the UWL itself
and the UWL execution launch mechanisms you are using.  Especially look
for any host/port or URL information you have not yet provided.

Also make sure you have defined all systems you are connecting to and
generated the work item type XML files via the UWL Administration iview.

Regards,
Jocelyn