Problem in Agent determination

Gonzalez Cartagena, Cristian A. CGONZALEZ at cl.soluziona.com
Wed Mar 16 12:02:16 EST 2005

 Hi All,

We have a simple rule that determines the agent from a Z table, using PFAC.
In QA environment the workflow was tested OK, but in PRD client we got a
problem "Workflow nnnnn step 61: Error or exception resolving role
'AC90100004' ".
The error occurs in the first task of the workflow.

If workflow is  restarted from transaction SWPR, the user task is routed to
the right agent.

The problem is for the same user starting the same workflow in different
times along one day: some workitems are OK, but other workitems are wrong
(appear in SWI2_DIAG with "agent" mark).

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cristian